As an extension to our Fire Protection services, R. Lewis & Co (UK) Ltd can provide on and off-site treatments and maintenance support for your new work, refurbishment and repair needs. A range of building substrates can be prepared, repaired and coated to include cladding, profiles, curtain walling, white liner, hygiene panels, composites, plastisol and anodised components.
For the protection of timber surfaces, structural steelwork, single engineered components, construction linings, fire door or server room build constructions; our specialist on site and in house (off -site) protection and site support teams working with the latest technical information, material solutions and process equipment will provide you with full support during all aspects of your design, specification, application and project completion requirements.
- Require an off- site respray, fine finish coating application to new, refurbished or damaged building fabric?
- Do you require initial advice, a product specification or high quality finish coating system solution?
- Have the lining features on your building been damaged during construction or poorly repaired?
- Need a surface treatment solution that must be completed on site to a fine finish, high quality standard?
- Design affected by the weather, other trades, excessive time constraints or area specific environmental issues?
R. Lewis & Co (UK) Ltd are here to help. Contact us today to find out more.
In-house, after sales, site repairs with periodic risk review and assessment of protection services also available.
Click here to download a PDF version of Fine Finish, Refurb, Repair & Respray flyer