R. Lewis and Co (UK) Limited can support you with all your Hydrocarbon and Cellulosic Fire Performance requirements.
Working closely with our key supply chain partners and as an independent 3rd party accredited company, R. Lewis and Co (UK) Limited are a nationally recognised specialist contractor in the fire protection and coatings industries. Our aim is to provide you with the most cost effective, efficient and technically supported preparation, protection and long-term performance to substrate services.
- Mobile or static structure with specialist levels of fire, corrosion, impact or other resistance criteria to be met?
- Do you require initial advice, a product specification or high – performance system solution?
- Looking for a system that will deal with extreme, physical site conditions whilst maintaining the required protection levels?
- Need a surface or component treatment that must be completed on site to high fire rating or insulation standard?
- Project affected by the weather, other trades, excessive time constraints or area specific environmental issues?
We provide on and off-site treatments and maintenance support for your new work, refurbishment and repair needs. A range of component parts and substrates can be prepared, repaired and fully protected to include tank legs, spheres, singular engineering and machine components, structural sections, composites, doors, linings and panels. Working with the latest technical information, material solutions and process equipment we will provide you with full support during all aspects of your design, specification, application and project completion requirements.
For more information, please contact our specialist Component & Fuel Fire Protection
applications support team via the website or call them on 029 2021 5716.
Click here to download a PDF version of our specialist Component & Fuel Fire Protection flyer.