Our Fire Barrier Injection System is ideal for building façade fire compartment protection.
Working with the latest in injection method fire resistant materials, fire barriers at the building’s façade can be upgraded to your project’s specific requirements by a team of specialist installers. This approach can achieve the necessary fire protection without the need to remove construction materials. Minimising the risk of overall external facade and aesthetic damage and loss of weather performance by introducing an injection material solution can significantly reduce remediation time and costs for this type of work.
- Are the buildings external façade fire compartment barriers compliant?
- Do you require further information, advice or an initial assessment to determine potential external façade fire barrier issues?
- Are you considering the removal of external building facade materials?
- Have you a requirement for an in situ façade fire barrier injection system solution?
- Are new installations or upgrades to existing external fire compartment barriers required?
- After sales services with periodic risk review and assessment of injection installations available.
We have become a nationally recognised specialist in project fire protection and the coatings industry and have achieved this by working as an independent 3rd party accredited company with our key supply chain partners. Fully supported by our team of surveyors, engineers, construction and design managers, installers and technical administrative group, we endeavour to provide all our client partnerships with the support that is expected in their market sector.
Our aim is to provide you with the most costs effective, efficient and technically supported in situ fire barrier injection solution for your building’s external façade detail.
Download our Fire Barrier Injection System or
for help and advice about our building façade fire compartment protection services,
please contact us on 029 2021 5716